You can refer yourself to Healthshare Hull MSK Physiotherapy/Podiatry service if you:
- have already tried physical therapy yourself (see guidance and exercises by clicking the links above)
- have an MSK related issue/condition
- are registered with a Hull GP
- are over 18 years old
- are not under the care of a hospital consultant for the same problem
You need to see your GP for a referral to us if you:
- need Orthopaedic, Neurosurgical or MSK Rheumatological input
- are aged between 1 and 18 years
- require post stroke rehabilitation
- require home visits
HELP WITH TRAVEL COSTS……
If you are referred to hospital or other NHS premises for NHS specialist treatment or diagnostic tests by your doctor, dentist or other health professional, you may be able to claim a refund of reasonable travel costs under the Healthcare Travel Costs Scheme (HTCS).
Visit the NHS UK website to find out who is eligible for the scheme and how to make a claim.
HCT(T) Refund claim form - travel costs to receive NHS treatment.
By filling out this form and submitting it you consent to data being transferred via secure email.
We would be grateful if you could have your NHS number ready when contacting us or using this self-refer page.
| Please ensure you fill out all mandatory fields marked with an asterisk(*).
When you click the Submit button at the end of the form and it does not appear to work please check that you have completed the required fields. When submitted successfully you should receive a completion message.